|Reserve Not Met|
|NUMBER OF BIDS:||15 (BID HISTORY)|
|CLOSE DATE:||Dec 5, 2023 (or later)|
|OPEN DATE:||Nov 16, 2023|
The College Football Playoff (CFP) Foundation is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization which serves as the philanthropic arm of the College Football Playoff.
The CFP Foundation was formed in 2013 with the introduction of the new playoff system to make a significant difference through the platform of college football.
The purpose of the CFP Foundation lies in supporting early childhood through secondary education across the country. The CFP Foundation’s primary platform, Extra Yard for Teachers, is dedicated to elevating the teaching profession by inspiring and empowering teachers in four focus areas: resources, recognition, recruitment and professional development.
Learn more at https://cfp-foundation.org/
College Football Playoff National Championship Portion
· Two (2) premium game tickets for the 2024 National Championship in Houston on Jan 8, 2024
· Two (2) Pre-Game Party Hospitality Passes
· Two (2) tickets to any CFP Foundation events during championship weekend
· One (1) standard hotel room for 3-nights (checking in Saturday, January 6)
· A surprise school funding in partnership with Extra Yard for Teachers that includes a DonorsChoose.org Gift Card to fund projects at a public school of your choice (up to $1,000)
Super Bowl LVIII Portion
· Two (2) tickets to Super Bowl LVIII (Feb 11 2024) location usually in the lower section but yet to be determined.
· Three (3) Night Stay (arriving Friday prior to the game and departing the Monday after the game) at an NFL sanctioned hotel yet to be determined.
· Two (2) Super Bowl LVIII Gift Bags
· Two SBLVIII logo Footballs
· Two (2) passes to Exclusive NFL TAILGATE party
· Two (2) passes to NFL Experience
** Transportation will NOT be provided from hotel to game and back.
** CFP portion of package (Tickets, hotel, party passes, and surprise school funding) to be coordinated with CFP Foundation
** Super Bowl portion of package to be coordinated with NFL Foundation
Airfare is NOT included
If you chose to enter your credit card information during the account registration process, your checkout will be processed automatically. If you do not have a credit card on file, you will be asked to enter one to confirm your bid on an item.
NFL Prefers VISA, and accepts American Express and Mastercard. We do not accept personal checks, Certified Cheques or Money Orders. All final sales are done in $US amounts.
CDN and International Buyers Please Note: The $US amount charged will be converted to the specific currency by your credit card company using their conversion rate.
GST sales tax will apply to all Canadian residents. PST sales tax will apply to all Ontario residents. Sales Tax will apply to New York residents. Buyer is responsible for any duties for US shipments.
Please Note: Payment for auction items must be submitted within 7 days of auction close. If payment is not received in 7 days, the sale will become void and the winner will lose all rights to said item.
Please note: No charitable deductions will be offered for the items.
All sales are final and returns will not be accepted.
Please allow 5-10 business days to receive your order. If your item does not arrive after 10 business days please contact us through our customer service form.
For customer service inquiries: click here