Man of the Year multi signed revolution helmet (including Drew Brees, Peyton
Manning, Joe Green, Dan Marino, and Roger Staubach) signed by over 27 players + 500 Entries into United Way Super Bowl Sweepstakes|
2019 NFL Auction United Way Super Bowl LIV Sweepstakes
2x Super Bowl LIV tickets
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. Void where prohibited by law. Subject to all federal, state and local laws, regulations, and ordinances. 2019 NFL Auction United Way Super Bowl LIV Sweepstakes (the "Promotion") begins on November 5, 2019 at 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time ("ET") and ends on January 1, 2020 at 11:59 p.m. ET (the "Promotion Period"). Commerce Dynamics Inc. computer is the official time keeping device for this Promotion.
1. ELIGIBILITY: The Promotion is open to legal U.S. residents residing in the fifty (50) United States including the District of Columbia who are the age of majority in his or her jurisdiction of residence, or older, and at least eighteen (18) years of age, whichever is older, as of the date of entry. Employees, officers, and directors of the 2019 NFL Auction United Way Super Bowl LIV Sweepstakes ("Sponsor"), the NFL Entities, Commerce Dynamics ("Administrator"), or any of their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, representatives, consultants, contractors, legal counsel, advertising, public relations, promotional, fulfillment, and marketing agencies, web site providers, web masters, and members of their immediate families (spouses, parents, siblings and children, regardless of where they live) and those living in the same household are not eligible to enter or win. The "NFL Entities" shall mean the National Football League, its professional member football clubs, NFL Ventures, L.P., and its subsidiaries. Participation constitutes entrant's full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and to Sponsor's and/or Administrator's decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. Winning the prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. Sponsor reserves the right to verify the eligibility and compliance with Official Rules of potential winner prior to declaring potential winner the official winner of the Promotion.
2. SPONSOR AND ADMINISTRATOR: NFL Auction, (345 Park Avenue, New York, NY 10154) (Sponsor) and Commerce Dynamics Inc., 1300 Yonge Street, Suite 703, Toronto, Canada, M4T 1X3 (Administrator).
3. HOW TO ENTER: There are three (3) ways to enter this Promotion: (a) by donating online, (b) by purchasing special NFL Auction items bundled with entries on nfl.com/auction and (b) by U.S. Mail (without a donation).
a. Donating Online: Go to nfl.com/auction, log in with your (or create a) NFL Auction account. Once logged in, follow the instructions to submit a ten-dollar ($10) donation to receive 1 entry, twenty-five-dollar ($25) donation to receive 3 entries, one-hundred-dollar ($100) donation 15 entries, two-hundred-fifty-dollar ($250) donation for 50 entries and a Super Bowl LIV mini-helmet, five-hundred-dollar ($500) donation for 100 entries and a NFL 100 Authentic football to the United Way during the Promotion Period. By successfully transmitting a donation as directed, you will receive: the corresponding amount of entries listed above. You must complete all required information to be eligible to enter.
b. Purchasing NFL Auction items: Throughout the duration of the sweepstakes, NFL Auction, may, at its sole discretion, sell or auction items on its site that are bundled with sweepstakes entries based on the value of the item. In order to enter the sweepstakes this way, you must successfully purchase one of these unique items and, fit eligibility requirements listed above.
c. U.S. Mail Without Donation: If you wish to enter the Promotion without donation, you may enter by hand-printing your full name, address, city, state/territory/province and zip code, day and evening telephone numbers (including area codes), date of birth, and email address (optional); name of Sweepstakes ("2019 NFL Auction United Way Super Bowl LIV Sweepstakes "); and the following statement: "I acknowledge that I have read, understand and agree to the Sweepstakes Official Rules." on a 3x5 postcard and mailing it in a sealed envelope with proper postage affixed to NFL Auction. (345 Park Avenue, New York, NY 10154). Limit one (1) entry per stamped outer envelope. P.O. Boxes are not permitted. You must provide all required information to be eligible to enter and win. Mail-in entries must be postmarked by December 26th, 2019 and received by Sponsor by January 1st, 2020, to be eligible. Mail-in entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned.
All potential winners are subject to verification before the prize will be awarded. Normal Internet access, phone, and usage charges imposed by your online or phone service may apply. Automated or bulk entries or entries submitted by third parties will be disqualified. Any attempt by any participant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple and/or different identities, forms, registrations, email addresses, logins, or any other methods will void that participant's entries, and that participant may be disqualified at Sponsor's and/or Administrator's discretion. Multiple participants are not permitted to share the same email address. In the event of a dispute as to any entry, the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at the time of entry will be deemed to be the entrant. The "authorized account holder" is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder to the Sponsor or forfeit the prize. Entries specifying an invalid, non-working, or inactive email address will be disqualified and ineligible to win. Incomplete, illegible, corrupted, or untimely entries are void and will be disqualified.
4. SELECTION OF WINNER: On or about Thursday, January 9th, 2020, Sponsor will select the name of the potential winner of the prize in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received. The odds of winning are based on the number of eligible entries received. Subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with theses Official Rules, the potential winner will be declared the official winner of the Promotion. The potential winner will be notified by email, telephone and/or overnight delivery on or about January 10th. Except where legally prohibited, the potential winner must sign and return, within seven (7) days of being notified, an Affidavit/Declaration of Eligibility, Liability & Publicity Release in order to claim his/her prize. If a potential winner cannot be reached via email, telephone, and/or registered mail after the first attempt to contact him/her, or if he/she fails to sign and return the Affidavit/Declaration of Eligibility, Liability & Publicity Release or Declaration of Compliance within the required time period (if applicable), or if potential winner is unavailable to travel within any time period specified by Sponsor, or in the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor may, at its discretion, select an alternate potential winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries.
Verification of Potential Winner: ANY POTENTIAL WINNER IS SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY SPONSOR AND/OR ADMINISTRATOR, WHOSE DECISIONS ARE FINAL AND BINDING IN ALL MATTERS RELATED TO THE PROMOTION. AN ENTRANT IS NOT THE WINNER OF THE PRIZE UNLESS AND UNTIL ENTRANT'S ELIGIBILITY HAS BEEN VERIFIED AND ENTRANT HAS BEEN NOTIFIED THAT VERIFICATION IS COMPLETE.
5. PRIZE: : One (1) grand prize will be awarded. The winner will receive two (2) tickets to Super Bowl LIV in South Florida (ticket location TBD), Four (4) night, double occupancy stay at NFL Sanctioned Hotel (Hotel TBD by NFL Auction), two (2) VIP tickets to NFL Experience, two (2) Super Bowl LIV Logo Duke Authentic Footballs, two (2) tickets to an NFL sanctioned party (date and time of party TBD by NFL Auction), two Super Bowl LIV gift bags, Transportation for two (2) from hotel to game and returning from game to hotel. No airfare, meals, or other transportation will be provided to the winner (collectively, the "prize") (collectively, the "prize").
PRIZE RESTRICTIONS/CONDITIONS: Any and all applicable federal, state, and local taxes and all fees and expenses related to acceptance and use of prize not specifically stated herein are the responsibility solely of winner. Prize cannot be substituted, assigned, transferred, or redeemed for cash; however, Sponsor reserves the right to make equivalent prize substitutions at its sole discretion. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prizes or components of a prize(s). Only the number of prizes stated in these Official Rules is available to be won in the Promotion. If, by reason of a print or other error, more prizes are claimed than the number set forth in these Official Rules, the potential winner will be selected in accordance with the winner selection method described above from among all eligible claimants making purportedly valid claims to award the advertised number of prizes available.
6. GENERAL CONDITIONS: This Promotion is governed by the laws of the United States. Participation constitutes entrant's full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and to Sponsor's and/or Administrator's decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. Sponsor, the NFL Auction/NFL Player Care Foundation Entities, Administrator and each of their respective agencies are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, damaged, stolen, misdirected, or illegible entries; lost, interrupted, or unavailable network, server, or other connections, garbled transmissions or miscommunications, telephone transmission problems; computer or software malfunctions or damage to a user's computer equipment (software or hardware) or mobile device; technical failures; or other errors or malfunctions of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, or otherwise. Proof of sending or submission of entry will not be deemed proof of receipt by Sponsor and/or Administrator. Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS PROMOTION OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAW, AND, SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR, THE LEAGUE/TEAM/CHARITY ENTITIES AND ADMINISTRATOR RESERVE THE RIGHT TO PROSECUTE AND SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY PERSON RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be attempting to tamper with or undermine the entry process, the website, and/or the legitimate operation of the Promotion; to violate the Official Rules; or to act in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner or with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other person. If, for any reason, the Promotion is not capable of running as planned, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, void any suspect entries and (a) cancel or terminate the Promotion (or any portion thereof); (b) modify the Promotion or suspend the Promotion to address the impairment and then resume the Promotion in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules; and/or (c) award the prize at random from among the eligible, non-suspect entries received up to the time of the impairment.
7. PUBLICITY; LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY AND RELEASES: By entering this Promotion, each entrant gives his/her express permission to be contacted by Sponsor, NFL Auction, United Way, or Administrator by telephone, email and/or postal mail for Promotion purposes. The winner, by acceptance of the prize, grants to Sponsor, NFL AUCTION, United Way, and each of their respective designees the right to publicize the winner's name, address (city and state/territory of residence), photograph, voice, statements and/or other likeness and prize information for advertising, promotional, trade and/or any other purpose in any media or format now known or hereafter devised, throughout the world, in perpetuity, without limitation and without further compensation, consideration, permission or notification, unless prohibited by law. BY PARTICIPATING IN THIS PROMOTION, ENTRANT AGREES THAT SPONSOR, ADMINISTRATOR, UNITED WAY WORLDWIDE, NFL AUCTION, AND EACH OF THEIR RESPECTIVE PARENT COMPANIES, AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, REPRESENTATIVES, CONSULTANTS, CONTRACTORS, LEGAL COUNSEL, ADVERTISING, PUBLIC RELATIONS, PROMOTIONAL, FULFILLMENT AND MARKETING, WEBSITE PROVIDERS, WEB MASTERS, AND EACH OF THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES, AND AGENTS (THE "RELEASED PARTIES") WILL HAVE NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR, AND SHALL BE HELD HARMLESS BY ENTRANTS AGAINST, ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY INJURIES, LOSSES OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND TO PERSONS, INCLUDING PERSONAL INJURY OR DEATH, OR PROPERTY RESULTING IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FROM ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, MISUSE, OR USE OF THE PRIZE (OR PORTION THEREOF), ENTRY, OR PARTICIPATION IN THIS PROMOTION OR IN ANY PROMOTION-RELATED ACTIVITY, OR ANY CLAIMS BASED ON PUBLICITY RIGHTS, DEFAMATION OR INVASION OF PRIVACY, OR MERCHANDISE DELIVERY. THE RELEASED PARTIES ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE IF THE PRIZE (OR PORTION THEREOF) CANNOT BE AWARDED DUE TO CANCELLATIONS, DELAYS, OR INTERRUPTIONS DUE TO ACTS OF GOD, ACTS OF WAR, NATURAL DISASTERS, WEATHER, OR TERRORISM. BY PARTICIPATING IN THIS PROMOTION, ENTRANT AGREES THAT THE RELEASED PARTIES WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY INJURIES, DAMAGES, OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES TO PERSONS, INCLUDING DEATH, OR TO PROPERTY ARISING OUT OF ACCESS TO AND USE OF ANY WEBSITE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS PROMOTION OR THE DOWNLOADING FROM AND/OR PRINTING MATERIAL DOWNLOADED FROM SUCH SITE.
WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EVERYTHING REGARDING THIS PROMOTION, INCLUDING THE WEBSITE AND ALL PRIZES, ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY. CHECK LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS.
9. DISPUTES. Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion or any prize awarded shall be arbitrated on an individual basis only, and shall not be consolidated or joined with or in any arbitration or other proceeding involving a dispute, claim or cause of action of any other party; (2) settled by binding arbitration in Suffolk County, Massachusetts before a single arbitrator appointed by the American Arbitration Association in accordance with its then governing rules and procedures, and judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrator may be entered by any court having jurisdiction thereof; (3) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Promotion, but in no event attorneys' fees; and (4) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the (insert State), without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the (insert State)or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the (insert State).
11. OFFICIAL RULES AND WINNERS LIST: For a copy of the Official Rules, visit www.nflauction.nfl.com or send a self-addressed, stamped envelope for receipt by November 1st, 2019, to: NFL Auction (345 Park Avenue, New York, NY 10154). For the winner's name, available after around January 8th, 2020, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope for receipt by January 31st, 2020, to: NFL Auction, (345 Park Avenue, New York, NY 10154) or visit NFLAuction.nfl.com. Vermont residents may exclude return postag