EAGLES - BE A FOOTBALL OPERATIONS PRINTER
ASSISTANT AT BEARS VS EAGLES (Nov. 26, 2017)
Have you always wanted to be one of the lucky people who have the opportunity to help out on the field during an Eagles game at Lincoln Financial Field? Or, be on the sidelines as the team warms up? This is your chance! Bid now to win the once in a lifetime opportunity to be a Football Operations Printer Assistant as the Philadelphia Eagles take on the Chicago Bears on Sunday, November 26th.
Date: Sunday, November 26, 2017
Chicago Bears vs. Philadelphia Eagles
- · You and a guest will join the Eagles Football Operations Video Department on the field as sideline assistants at the team bench during the first half of the game
- · Help distribute images of previous plays to various Eagles coaches for analysis
- · Two tickets located in the lower bowl to the Chicago Bears vs. Philadelphia Eagles game at Lincoln Financial Field for the second half of the game
- · Two pre-game field passes to watch the team warm up
- · One parking pass
- · Bidder and guest must be 18 years of age or older
- · Bidder and guest may not wear opposing team colors or paraphernalia
- · Bidder and guest may not ask for autographs, take pictures, or use cell phones while assisting on the sideline
- · Bidder and guest must sign liability release waivers prior to participating
- · Game time subject to change based on NFL Flex Scheduling
- · Guests may not be under the influence of alcohol
- · Sideline apparel decided by team personnel
- · Item is non-transferable and must be used by the winning party
If you chose to enter your credit card information during the account registration process, your checkout will be processed automatically. If you do not have a credit card on file, you will be asked to enter one to confirm your bid on an item.
NFL accepts American Express, Master Card and Visa. We do not accept personal checks as well as Certified Cheques and Money Orders.
All final sales are done in $US amounts.
CDN and International Buyers Please Note: The $US amount charged will be converted to the specific currency by your credit card company using their conversion rate.
GST sales tax will apply to all Canadian residents. PST sales tax will apply to all Ontario residents. Sales Tax will apply to New York residents. Buyer is responsible for any duties for US shipments.
Please Note: Payment for auction items must be submitted within 7 days of auction close. If payment is not received in 7 days, the sale will become void and the winner will lose all rights to said item.
Please note: No charitable deductions will be offered for the items.
All sales are final and returns will not be accepted.
Please allow 5-10 business days to receive your order. If your item does not arrive after 10 business days please contact us through our customer service form.
For customer service inquiries: click here
About Philadelphia Eagles
OUR ORGANIZATION Eagles Charitable Foundation (ECF) was founded in 1995, and with the help of our partners and supporters, we have reached more than one million children in the Philadelphia region through health and education programs. The organization has recently experienced a number of exciting changes, including a transition from its previous name, Eagles Youth Partnership. Additionally, ECF has amplified its work by expanding access to vision care, as well as increasing its commitment to autism research and services. ECF takes its services directly to kids at their schools and in their neighborhoods. Its signature program – the Eagles Eye Mobile – leverages the celebrity and excitement of the Philadelphia Eagles football team, enabling us to capture the attention of the hardest-to-reach children in our region. The organization also partners with local non-profits and leading medical institutions to provide grants focused on supporting autism research and services. MISSION STATEMENT Using our unique platform to provide children in the Philadelphia region greater access to vision care and autism research and services.
It appears you are not logged in. Please log in to continue.