Have you always wanted to stand on the field at MetLife Stadium amid the lights and action? Or, wave to your friends in the stands from the sideline? How about walking out to the 50 yard line as an Honorary Captain? Here's your chance, bid now to win the once in a lifetime opportunity to be an honorary captain for the coin toss as the New York Jets take on the Atlanta Falcons on Sunday, October 29th.
The winning bidder will receive an exclusive VIP Honorary Captain Experience for 4 which includes:
- Walking to mid-field as an honorary captain for the coin toss (see note)
- Standing on the sidelines for player introductions
- Watching the game from some of the best seats in the house (sec 139, row 25)
· Access to on-field deck five yards behind visitor's bench before and during the game.
- Enjoying food and non-alcoholic beverages in the exclusive MetLife 50 Club
- Club parking access in lots E, F or G
Note: The coin toss element of the package will be available to only one of the four guests. In addition, there may be other honorary captains joining you.
Jets fans will have the opportunity to bid on the Jets VIP Honorary Captain Experience for 4 people when the New York Jets take on the Atlanta Falcons on Sunday, October 29th so PLACE YOUR BID NOW!
· The winning bidder and guests may not wear clothing representing any other sports team during the experience
· Photos are for personal use only and cannot in any way be used for commercial gain
· The New York Jets reserve the right to terminate the experience at any time in event of unacceptable conduct
· No portion of this experience is transferable or may substituted
If you chose to enter your credit card information during the account registration process, your checkout will be processed automatically. If you do not have a credit card on file, you will be asked to enter one to confirm your bid on an item.
NFL accepts American Express, Master Card and Visa. We do not accept personal checks as well as Certified Cheques and Money Orders.
All final sales are done in $US amounts.
CDN and International Buyers Please Note: The $US amount charged will be converted to the specific currency by your credit card company using their conversion rate.
GST sales tax will apply to all Canadian residents. PST sales tax will apply to all Ontario residents. Sales Tax will apply to New York residents. Buyer is responsible for any duties for US shipments.
Please Note: Payment for auction items must be submitted within 7 days of auction close. If payment is not received in 7 days, the sale will become void and the winner will lose all rights to said item.
Please note: No charitable deductions will be offered for the items.
All sales are final and returns will not be accepted.
Please allow 5-10 business days to receive your order. If your item does not arrive after 10 business days please contact us through our customer service form.
For customer service inquiries: click here
About New York Jets
The New York Jets take great pride in a long-standing, year-round commitment to our community. Programs funded by the New York Jets Foundation look to positively influence the lives of young men and women in the tri-state area by promoting fitness, supporting youth football and preventing bullying, particularly in disadvantaged communities. In addition to our focus on youth development, the Jets support the efforts of the Lupus Research Alliance and numerous established charitable organizations and causes sponsored by the NFL.
It appears you are not logged in. Please log in to continue.